Expectant dads! New dads! Watch as Armin Brott, America’s leading expert on fathers and families, brings you the essential tools you need to get involved, stay involved, and build a close relationship with your baby. This unique DVD provides strategies, advice, insights, and practical tips on everything you’re likely to encounter along the way.
- First baby? What you need to know about feeding. Crying. Sleeping. Diapers.
- And, yes, your critical role in breastfeeding.
- Making sense of your changing emotions and unexpected anxieties and fears.
- Helping your partner (and yourself!) through post-partum depression.
- Your changing sex life.
- How your baby will affect your relationship with your partner—and keeping that relationship healthy.
- Juggling your work and family roles.
- Special concerns of older first-time dads.
Get answers to important questions like:
Q: What do babies do?
Q: Why do babies cry and how can I get mine to stop?
Q: What activities are safe to do with newborns?
Q: The diaper decision: Which are better, cloth or disposables?
Q: Why is breastfeeding so good for babies?
Q: What kind of role can a dad play in breastfeeding?
Q: How are my relationships with my friends and family (including my wife) going to change?
Q: How will new fatherhood affect your life?
Q: Is it safe for us to have our baby sleep in our bed?